Instructions to use the map
1. Clicking on a point/feature on the map pops up a window with the information about that feature.
2. You can scroll in or out on the map by clicking on the plus or minus sign. If your mouse has a wheel, you can zoom using that.
3. The blue button pops up the map legend.
4. The green buttons pops up the map layers. You can turn them off by unchecking the box by the layer.
5. The icon that looks like a table opens a window at the bottom of the map opens the tables associated with the map layers. There is a tab for each feature layer. Each record is tied to a map feature. You close this window by clicking on the table icon again.